Saturday, December 11, 2010

Simply just ME

I came across these statements and whoever constructed this, I can't help but copy/paste it. Coz it simply just me!!!!!


"I AM as silent as the still water...silence conceals the beast within me... restrained and repressed, it struggles to come out every single night that I feel the hunger for doing what is not right and what is not expected...

Nobody can predict me... i project the image that blinds everyone to see that i am someone who they thought i am... 28 years I wore a mask --- behind the mask lies a thousand faces... faces that i have worn since the day i found out that I AM DIFFERENT.

no one knows what I'll do next... will I allow the beast to conquer me? will I took off the mask and allow the faces to disappear into thin air, leaving what is left of me. I myself wonders what I'll do next and what lies for me in the future...

one thing is for certain.... i leave this fate to the hands of HIM who have created me."

No comments:

Post a Comment