Monday, May 30, 2011

Look at coffee in a different way!


A retrieved email I sent to some friends way back 2010. It's about looking at coffee in a different way. That was the time I had not used to drink coffee. When ever I drink coffee, I feel so bloated. It seemed that it would just make me dizzy. But after reading the benefits of coffee to one's health, I started to love drinking coffee.... Here it is, hope this helps to your health!


Sent:
Wed, June 9, 2010 9:31:38 AM
Subject: Look at coffee in a different way

I always prefer green tea but I think, I am having seconds thoughts now.

Since Nescafe coffee brand is the one we have been using here in the office,

I am now seeing myself drinking a lot of cups of coffee every day .. jejeje

You, too may get enlightened, please read below ads article.

Cheers!!!

Ads Article: The Philippine Star, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 Page 11

ANTIOXIDANTS

ANTI-AGING

If you think that antioxidants in coffee are only good for preventing diseases

such as cancer and coronary heart disease, You’re in for a big surprise.

They also help slow down the process of aging.

Include a cup Of coffee to your beauty regimen and your skin will reap the benefits.

That’s because Antioxidants prevent cell damage – one the reasons for premature aging.

Not only can they help maintain your youthful looks, they also help preserve your young brain.

Another eye-opener: coffee is one of the richest sources of antioxidants, much more than red wine,

green tea and cocoa. So go ahead and make coffee a part of your daily diet and have a healthy,

young glow from the inside out.

-=========== ====== ============-

More on the benefits of coffee and health: www.nescafe.com.ph

-=========== ====== ============-

No comments:

Post a Comment