Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

03052014

As I was eating my lunch on my desk, a sort of a flying insect suddenly appeared and it made a circling motion on the sliced carrot cake that I was about to eat.  I got surprised and on impulse I did hit him hard ‘til he stopped breathing.  I didn’t want to be superstitious, but quickly I thought of my father.  Apparently, today would have been my dad’s 74th birthday. On the spur of the moment, I just missed him so much (got teary-eyed). If only he was just here now with us.

“Daddy, so many years ago you left us. That was a sad day for me and my siblings. More so, for Mama.  Years, yet it seems like just a short while ago I sat with you and we talked of our joys in life. I truly missed you Daddy. I know you’re always watching and looking down on us. Although you’re not around,  you are always in our  thoughts and never will stop praying for you. So today, I am sending birthday wishes to my angels upstairs, just for you. We miss you here on Earth, but, I know that one day we will be together again on a new journey. Happy Birthday Daddy! You are Forever in our hearts. We love you so dearly. See you in my dreams tonight!” ♥♥♥ツツツ

No comments:

Post a Comment