Wednesday, March 5, 2014

JIMMY, THE HONESTO!

YESTERDAY’S SCENE (03052014): It’s my turn to pay my items at Sm Supermarket, Makati. Found out my long brown wallet is missing. A lot of Sm gift checks were kept therein. OMG! Ok, my stupidity sometimes! I knew it I left it somewhere in Greenbelt 3 when I claimed muffins at #MrsFields. Almost 2 hours had passed already but Thank you so much to the honest crew #JIMMY, I got my brown wallet! Yehey! (I’m gonna cry!) You are such an HONESTO! Praying for more people like you. Ok, I spent my time of non-stop walking and my feet are really aching now. I can’t run anymore at the Circle! Lastly, I hate you Wheng for your free food treat! But I just couldn’t resist it! It’s free eh! Ouchy! I got bulging tummy again! (Sad!) But thank you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment