Thursday, June 12, 2014

P.R.O of ASPLI

I was asked of this question way back year 2012: 

"Any insights in relation to your appointment as P.R.O of ASPLI?"

This is what I replied:

Being on this position in ASPLI this year, I give credit to my superior, Ms Lisette and co-workers in my department/division, for their non-stop encouragement and support towards me. It’s really an honor for me to represent Cocolife as PRO of ASPLI Board 2012 and being in the team as well, this will serve as an avenue for me to expand my horizon in our industry and at the same time being able to interact with the other members where we could share our views, enhance our knowledge and skills in customer service and thus reach our fullest potential as professionals. With this too, by sharing our experiences, we could come up and provide service improvements and transformations for better servicing to all our customers. As a PRO, I am tasked to promote the services and interests of ASPLI by encouraging more service professionals to join the association and I hope that I would be able to do my responsibilities in the board with flying colors. I’m looking forward indeed for a fruitful and productive stint in the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment