Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Description Profile!

This should have been my “Description” na ilalagay ko sa profile ko.
I then found out, max lang pala of 500 characters. So anyway, I will just share it here and be my “New Post”.....



Nangarap ako noon na one day, I’ll be a brilliant writer.
Pero I didn’t do anything to pursue my dream.
Maybe, dahil sa hirap akong mag umpisa at kung ano ba ang mga bagay na maisusulat ko.

And nowadays, nauuso ang pagblo-blog… buti na lang!
In fact, even before I tried expressing my thoughts sa isa kong notebook
that will serve as my Diary pero ewan ko ba, wal ako nasimulan kahit isa.
May mga ilan akong drafts na nagawa pero wala rin. Naitapon na yata!

Anyway, through blogging siguro, I could start making my own stories,
Matututo in the process til I am used sa pagsusulat na, anything that I could share under the sun would be very easy for me to share. Hindi man ako magaling sa public speaking din, at least sa pagsusulat ko, I could achieve one of my dreams and I could even express my ideas and arguments that I hardly tell and share other people face to face.

Somehow, ang mga makakabasa ng blog ko, MAKAKARELATE sila sa mga malulungkot at masasayang experiences ko, predicaments ko at mga prejudices ko (he he he ) ….

To my readers, I do appreciate if you type in or give your comments, critics and suggestions. Huwag mahiya, English man yan o Tagalog, ok? What I want is pareho tayong matututo and probably it will serve the purpose, what and why I am blogging din.....

No comments:

Post a Comment